Hiya Everyone! Different post today! I’ve been tagged by Becca to fill out this Mystery Blogger thing! I want to start off by saying sorry for lack of posts, I got back from New Zealand yesterday after a 2 week tour of both islands. I’m going to be putting something together to show the over 1000 pictures I took! I’ll obviously cut down the pictures, but New Zealand is a stunning place. I can’t wait to get to writing with my new experiences.
After a brief reading about the Mystery Blogger Award, It was stared by Okoto Enigma, A writer with a passion for fashion and writing. Anywho, here are the rules!
The rules for this Mystery Blogger Award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about me:
- I am affected by Dissassociative Identity Disorder (DID). DID used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder, but was changed as understanding of the disorder has been developed. I am an alternate personality, one of three, not including the “original”. I am the Primary personality at the moment.
- My name, Rin, was inspired by the Music Video Shelter, by Porter Robinson and Madeon. The protagonist of the music video lives her life alone, seperated from the rest of society, but she was happy. Due to my DID, I only speak to people online, and I really felt like I related to Rin in the music video. Before I adopted the name Rin, I was called Katie for about a week.
- My mother is one of my role models (along with my best friend eyesofashes) My mum isn’t with us anymore, but I still work hard to make her proud. She lived a rough life, but passed on with a smile on her face. I truly admire her and wish I had been able to get to know her better.
5 questions given to me:
What do you consider your passion and when did you realise it? I don’t really feel like I have a passion. I guess being creative is a passion, ever since I’ve come about, I’ve always been creative. I started off with art, I bought a cheap drawing tablet and started to use that. From there, I was given a better tablet which I still use. As for Writing, my mum started writing a book, but she never got to finish it. I took it under my wing and started to rewrite it for her. it isn’t finished, but it’s my Killing Days book that I’ve been working on.
What is your best piece of advice for fellow bloggers? Can someone answer this for me? I’m brand new to blogging! I guess my advice would just to be write something down. Ideas, Thoughts, Feelings. If you start something, then more comes naturally. I’ve had a few people come to me for consultation on their own books, and I normally make them write down their ideas. Once they start writing it down, they fill in blanks automatically.
If you could tell your younger self anything, what would you say? because of my DID, I’ve only got 21 months worth of memories. My younger self isn’t too long ago. That being said, I’d tell myself “Don’t be what others want you to be, just be yourself and people will like you more.”
What is your favourite book and why? I’ve been afraid of this question. I call myself an Author, but I don’t read a lot. I prefer to be writing and creating for my own, rather than living in someone else’s world. The most I’ve read is the Light Novel Series: Accel World, by Reki Kawahara. Accel world was my first Anime, and I wanted to know more, so I read the books. I’m really invested in the characters, and I love to see how they change over time. for anyone who’s read my blogs, I’m sure you’ll know that I’m much more of a believer in character development as a story, than events happening in a world.
Describe your perfect date? Uhh… I’ve never been on a date, I have no experience in this field! I’d enjoy something more laid back, I’m not a fancy resturant kinda girl. So maybe a chill evening watching some TV or playing games with a girl would be a good time. Pizza, soft drinks, games. Enjoying eachother’s company.
However, if you’re talking about date as in on the calendar, 7th of December, My mum’s birthday.
Who I’m nominating:
Oh gosh, I know no one on this website! The only person I know is Becca who tagged me in this. This is going to be a wild ride. To save myself time, I’m going to look for 5 people. I’m sorry!
My 5 Question for my Nominees
- Why did you start your blog?
- What got you into reading/writing?
- What’s your favourite Dinosaur?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- Where do you want to go on Holiday?
My best post:
I’m only going to list one post, that being my first post. https://rinspect.home.blog/2019/06/07/rins-start-line/